We welcome your ideas with how to respond.
>>>
**omitted**
Greetings,
My name is (Omitted- but Mademoiselle Francais fits) and I run a small not-for- profit organization called_______. I am seeking a venue to hold classes approximately 3-4 times a year. I found information about your facilities in the ‘Everything Maine’ events planning guide published by the Portland Convention Bureau.
________is a support and education organization for individuals who practice or are interested in alternative sexual practices – most specifically BDSM, role-playing, bondage, spanking, etc. We are dedicated to instructing individuals in safe, proper technique of such activities. We pride ourselves on offering a secure, comfortable environment, with trained instructors, where individuals can learn to do alternative activities safely in order to maintain their and their partner’s health. We also teach classes on dating safety, first aid and CPR, and sexual assault prevention, as well as offering individuals a chance to socialize and meet others who share their sexual choices
________ was established in 1997, and has been very active here in
Specifically, I am seeking a forum that would hold approximately 50 people, usually with either a classroom or roundtable set-up. I’m looking for a Sunday afternoon, from
As we are a not-for-profit, cost is a huge factor for us. It is my hope that we may be able to capitalize on the quietness of Sunday as a function day. We would require minimal set-up, without catering services.
I would be very interested in meeting with a member of your sales/conference department to discuss further the opportunity of working with you.
Most sincerely,
Mme. Francais
Cell: (207) 6
Home: (207)
Just when you think you can't do anymore good in the world, something like this comes along and makes you stop and take notice...
ReplyDelete